Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Little Man's Fashion

TRUE or FALSE: Little boys clothing are boring.

That's a FALSE for me! I have to agree though that most stores sell around 70% of girls clothing and only 30% for boys, and 70% of that 30% are just so lousy (no offense).

When I found out I was pregnant, I knew it's a boy. And I imagined him being like a little version of Jared Leto, or Matt Belamy, or Brandon Boyd. 

Babies grow so quickly, and though I know it's wiser to buy clothes that are 1 or 2 sizes bigger than your kid's size, I don't really like dressing my kid like he just borrowed his shirt or pants, you know what I mean.

Since I seldom see fashionable clothing for little boys in stores,
I make his outfit a little more interesting by putting on some accessories like 
suspenders, scarfs, glasses, and of course, my favorite, fedoras!

Here are some ideas that might help!






















No comments:

Post a Comment